Cherish Our Limited Water theme for OpenHome

Title: Cherish Our Limited Water theme for OpenHome
Hits: 8971
Time: 3/31/2011



We'll send you the most popular and newest items in androidsoft4u.com, if you would like to receive this kind of infos. Please Subscribe Now!
Click Here to Subscribe
Or Follow Me to get Instance Updates And Other Interesting info. on android system:

Or Add me to be my friends on facebook: JOIN ME

Model:
HTC T-Mobile G1,HTC T-Mobile G2,HTC Hero,General Mobile DSTL1,Sony Ericsson XPERIA X3,Motorola Heron,Motorola Sholes,Motorola Morrison,Samsung Galaxy I7500,Samsung InstinctQ M900,Motorola Sawgrass,HTC T-Mobile G4 (Tattoo),HTC Desire(Bravo),HTC Legend (G6),Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8,Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10,HTC Wildfire(G8),Samsung Galaxy S (GT-I9000),HTC Desire HD,Motorola Milestone,Motorola Milestone 2,Droid X

Description:
Cherish Our Limited Water theme for OpenHome, free android themes, htc android themes free:

The world is thirsty for water. since nearly 70 percent of the Earth’s surface is covered with water. But about 97 percent of this huge amount is sea water, or salt water. Man can only drink and use the other 3 percent – the fresh water from rivers, lakes, underground, and other sources. And we cannot even use all of that, because some of it is in the form of icebergs and glaciers. Even worse, some of it has been polluted.
However, as things stand today, this small amount of fresh water is still enough for us. But our need for water is increasing rapidly almost day by day. Only if we take steps to deal with this problem now, we can avoid a severs worldwide water shortage later on.
We all have to learn how to stop wasting our valuable water. One of the first steps is to develop ways of reusing it. But even if every large city purified and reused its water, we still would not have enough. All we’d have to do to make use of the vast reserves of sea water in the world is to remove the salt.
This Android theme is designed with the picture of nature. It suits for PandaHome theme (apt format). Hope you will like this Android theme and value our water.

Preview Images:

Download this files
Copyright Materials:
Our site indexed for all kinds of games, themes, applications, etc. which are all from free and open blog and forums. Please inform our administrator if the copy infringe your copyright. And we will link your official website as the connection address, or remove it within three working days.androidsoft4u@gmail.com