Drag Racing V1.1.2 for Android
Title: Drag Racing V1.1.2 for Android
Click Here to Subscribe
Or Follow Me to get Instance Updates And Other Interesting info. on android system: Follow @Brinkley1988
Or Add me to be my friends on facebook: JOIN ME
HTC T-Mobile G1,HTC T-Mobile G2,Motorola TouchZine HD,HTC Hero,Huawei U8230,Motorola Heron,Motorola Sholes,Motorola Morrison,Samsung Galaxy I7500,Samsung InstinctQ M900,Motorola Sawgrass,Lenovo LePhone,Motorola FlipOut,LG Ally,HTC T-Mobile G4 (Tattoo),HTC Desire(Bravo),HTC Legend (G6),Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8,Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10,HTC Wildfire(G8),Samsung Galaxy S (GT-I9000),HTC Desire HD,Motorola Milestone,Motorola Milestone 2,Droid X,Motorola Atrix 4G,HTC Sensation (G14),Samsung Galaxy S II (i9100)
Drag Racing V1.1.2 for Android, free android games, android racing games free:
The most addictive racing game with realistic controls and 50+ cars!
The most addictive racing game with realistic controls, updated regularly with new features, adding 100k new players every day!
- Drive 50+ cars from Integra to Evo to Veyron SS
- Buy performance upgrades and tune your car
- Challenge other racers online!
- XPERIA PLAY Optimized
Drag Racing is now available on the Amazon Appstore, so if you prefer it over Android Market, you can now download either the regular DR or the Amazon exclusive Premium version. Please note that you can't import your DR progress in the Amazon Premium version at this time.
- Blue/green lights on dashboard will help you launch and shift at the right time
- If there is too much wheelspin, you are not going anywhere
- Once you learn how to drive properly, ignore the lights and find your own winning strategy
- Nitrous is more effective on underpowered cars with lots of grip. Timing is crucial!
2. Cars and upgrades
- Test drive before you buy a car!
- The more your car costs, the tougher opposition you'll face both offline and online
- Upgrades count towards increasing car cost/level, while tuning doesn't
- Keep your car cost just under your level cap to get an advantage
- Adjusting gear ratios (Garage -> Upgrade -> Tune) is costly, but lets you achieve times that are impossible on stock settings
3. Game modes and winnings
- Race against beginner/amateur AI to get some quick cash and build your car
- Defeat bosses and unlock achievements for extra RP
- Go online and race against others to earn maximum cash/RP
- If your car isn't ready for online races, earn some cash in "Drivers Battle"
- For the ultimate challenge, race against top players in Pro League
- Join facebook.com/DragRacingGame for news and strategy
- Try playing with vibration on (enable it in the "Settings" menu)!
- If the game runs slow on your phone, use the task manager to kill unnecessary background tasks, or reboot the device
*** COMING SOON:
- iOS/FB versions and "bike edition" coming this fall
What's in this version:
1. Removed the settings permission (not needed) - sorry for the error :(
2. Fixed RP not being awarded for beating high-level bosses
3. Fixed car rim color in "test drive"
4. Fixed sprite overlap in Garage
5. Fixed name overlap on paint screen
6. Removed non-functional arrow on presets screen
This free android game is one of the best racing game, most players love it so much and over 90% players gave it 5 stars, awesome score! The graphics of this game are almost perfect. The sound effects are also great!
It's not a complex game, it's easy to play and you could play over internet or play with computers. And it's exciting if you play with others over the network! This game is very very addictive and there're many cars for you to choose.
This android racing game got about 4.5 stars, rated by 150,279 players and totally installed about 50,000,000 times!
Updated: September 20, 2011
Current Version: V1.1.2
Requires Android: 1.6 and up
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Nexus 5
- HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S IV
- Samsung Galaxy S III
- Nexus 10
- Nexus 4
- Nexus 7
- Samsung Galaxy Note II
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Galaxy S II (i9100)
- HTC Sensation (G14)
- Motorola Atrix 4G
- Droid X
- Motorola Milestone 2
- Motorola Milestone
- HTC Desire HD
- Samsung Galaxy S (GT-I9000)
- HTC Wildfire(G8)
- Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10
- Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8
- HTC Legend (G6)
- HTC Desire(Bravo)
- HTC T-Mobile G4 (Tattoo)
- LG Ally
- Motorola FlipOut
- Lenovo LePhone
- Huawei U8230
- Philips V900
- Motorola Morrison
- Motorola Heron
- General Mobile DSTL1
- Motorola Sawgrass
- Samsung InstinctQ M900
- Samsung Galaxy I7500
- Motorola Sholes
- Sony Ericsson XPERIA X3
- Highscreen PP5420
- DELL Mini3i
- HTC Hero
- Motorola TouchZine HD
- Lenovo Ophone
- HKC Pearl
- HTC T-Mobile G2
- HTC T-Mobile G1